Chaainsheel Bugyal is a high altitude valley at a height of 11700 feet in Uttarkashi district. Chaainsheel Bugyal lies on the border of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. This place is not known much by the trekkers and Uttarakhand Tourism declared it as “Trek of the Year” in 2017.
One of the least explored destinations, Chaainsheel valley has a number of surprising meadows and mesmerizing scenic views, it is a heaven in itself.
This trek come under Govind Wildlife Sanctuary National park in Uttarkashi district Uttarakhand. No doubt, the Himalayas have enchanting beauty, bracing climate and desirable soothing green meadow. So, what else can be better than spending some days here in the serenity?
This is one of the destinations which is least explored, Chaainsheel valley has a number of surprising meadows and mesmerizing scenic views and it is less interrupted by the trekkers so this place can be compared to heaven or you can say it is heaven in itself. You will come across many breathtaking and captivating places in this valley.
The trail is through villages where you will get to see the culture and lifestyle of people living in the mountains. The lush green meadows are desired by the trekkers and here are number of lakes present in this area, one thing which makes this trek amazing is camping in the middle of meadows, serene and refreshing climate and crystal clear views of Garhwal Himalayas in front. Walk along the Rupin River and Estari gad.
While trekking along the Rupin River, the trail will take you through dense pine forest across ridges. In addition, the trails made it familiar with other famous treks.
Beginners and experienced trekkers both can go for this trek as this varies from easy to moderate. This is a trek with inherent beauty which is at full bloom in the month of June.
So, the best time to do the trek is 1st week of May to last week of November because in pre-monsoon the trail remains covered in snow and the climb gets tough.
Chaainsheel Bugyal, Explore Two Valleys in One Trek
Moreover, you will get surprises on every bend of the trail. Hence, you will be delighted by the beauty of Himalayas and God’s creation. Perhaps, exploring the two valleys in a single trek passing.
Why to choose Chaainsheel Bugyal Trek?
- Before heading towards the itinerary, it is really essential to perceive the reason behind choosing Chaainsheel Bugyal trek.
See firstly, the trekking distance is a total of by taxi 420 Km and on foot 32 km which is to be covered into 8 days. Dehradun to via Mussoorie, Estari gad, Akhoti Thach, Gujjar hat, Chaainsheel Bugyal.
- Chaainsheel trek is a low altitude mountain trek Altitudes is 11750 feet.
- The Starting trail is moderate as compare to other treks this is easy and moderate trek. So this is best option for first time trekkers, family, School.
- Need proper gear & clothing for sub-zero temperature?
- You got to see so many heavenly bodies at one place like the panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges, you can see pine forests, different variety of flora and fauna surpassing through bona fide Garhwali heritage and culture.
- I think Do spare time in Interaction with our local’s team, and you will get to know about some of the ancient tales of Indian mythology and our local cultures, this is good ideas for trekkers.
- Beautiful landscapes so carry proper photo gear & Extra battery backup.
- The backpack should not exceed 12 kg only.
The altitude we are going to cover in Chaainsheel Bugyal
- Dehradun: 478 Meters
- Himari camp: 5100 feet
- Akhoti Thach: 8350 feet
- Gujar hat: 9750 feet
- Chaainsheel Bugyal: 11750 feet
Key Points Chaainsheel Bugyal Trek
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
Base camp: Himari camp
Summer Temperature: Day 5°C to 15°C) Night 5° C to 10° C
Chaainsheel Bugyal Altitude: 11750 feet
Best Time: May, June, September, October, November
Trek Level: Moderate
Trek distance: On foot 49 Km By taxi 420 km
|Visa requirements||Visa in not needed for Indian citizens. Everyone else need a visa.|
|Country name||India (Bharat)|